House rules: HelloFlats Champagne
1. Arrival and departure
- Check-in: from 5 p.m.
- Check-out: before 10 a.m.
- Don't forget to do the dishes before you leave.
- Please lock the door with the code when you leave.
2. Respect for equipment
- Smoking is prohibited inside.
- If you smoke outside, please do not throw your butts in nature or in our plants.
- Pets are prohibited.
- Please do not eat or drink in the rooms.
- Please take off your shoes to go upstairs or into the bedrooms.
- Stairs: please do not climb on the iron bars in order not to damage them.
3. Respect for the neighborhood
- No parties or events.
- Please limit noise at night out of respect for the neighbours.
- Park in the parking spaces provided in front of the house.
- To open the swimming pool you must use the small red key (on the keyring). Unlock the pool enclosure and slide it gently. You can completely unfold the pool enclosure.
- Supervise the children and if necessary close the pool enclosure regularly.
- Please put the pool enclosure back at night to protect small animals that could drown there.
- Please always put away the water games.
- Be careful not to burn yourself.
- For ignition: please watch the tutorial.
- Never use paper for kindling. Firelighters are provided.
- Never use unsuitable (unseasoned) wood. A certain amount of wood is provided to you. For more wood, you will find it in shops, DIY stores or gas stations.
HAVE A GOOD STAY!